What is Couples Coaching?
Couples coaching is a goal-oriented approach to help you create a healthy relationship. We do it in 3 steps:
1. In our first session, I will hear you out to learn about your situation and your priorities.
2. The second session is with your partner, where they have time to share their view on your relationship.
3. A group session with you and your partner that will help you understand each other and create a meaningful connection.
Why should I choose Online Coaching?
Online coaching comes with all the convenience at a reduced cost. Relationship advice online is convenient. You can get help when you need it the most: at home, at work or on the go. There is no need for special arrangements, and you don’t have to travel to your appointment. Choose the time that suits you best.
How many sessions do I need?
It takes 2-3 sessions for a couple to understand the underlying causes of their problems. How long it will take to work out these problems will depend on the effort you and your partner will make.
Does Online Coaching work for a Long-Distance Relationship?
Online coaching is perfect for a long-distance relationship.
• The distance puts extra pressure on your relationship.
• You need help but don’t have an opportunity to see a coach.
• You are already talking to your partner online, so it’s easy to arrange an online conference with both of you, wherever you are.
How can you help resolve our conflict?
My approach to solving conflicts and helping people find understanding is focused on the teachings of Marshal Rosenberg’s non-violent communication. It is based on the idea that everything we do is to fulfil our individual needs. So first of all, we must identify your needs and then make a strategy that works for you.
Behind every feeling there is a need, so you will also learn to recognise your feelings and be ok with them.
Do you work with both partners at the same time?
My advice is to have at least one session with each partner separately to allow each of you freely expresses your view on your situation and what would you like to change.
We can then have a session altogether and make a plan that works for both of you.