Mindset coaching is an investment in yourself and the life that you want to create. It is a real long-lasting transformation.
- Find clarity between short and long-term goals
- Discover your strengths and talents
- Discover your limiting ideas, thoughts and beliefs
- Set goals
- Make a plan
- Stay motivated even through difficult situations
- Achieve your specific goals in a specific amount of time
- Prioritise your learning and professional development
Is Mindset Coaching for You
Mindset coaching is for people who want to bring a real transformation to their lives and are committed to working on themselves.
You will gain understanding and feedback on your situation. Here is an opportunity to share your story, feelings, needs and desires and in the process, we will explore those together which will give you clarity, understanding and maybe a different perspective on yourself and your situation.
Once you achieve your goals, you will have the knowledge, understanding and tools to learn from your past experiences and implement the necessary changes to create the life you want. After that, you will have the tools and knowledge to use them whenever you need them.
Why Choose Mindset Coaching
Mindset coaching can help you to rewire your mindset. Mindset coaching can help you to make deep changes and a real transformation in your life.
Many of our behaviours are automatic, we don’t even think about them. We learnt them during childhood or we used them as a defence mechanism and never got to let go of them after the threat disappeared. Now, we don’t even know why we do what we do.
Through our 10-week mindset coaching program, you will learn the benefits of stepping out of your comfort zone and be willing to explore beyond, where you can grow and surpass your limiting beliefs.
You will reassess your wins and failures, your weaknesses and strengths, as well as the learning you gain from your life experiences.
Through this program, you will
- Identify your limiting ideas, thoughts and beliefs
- Become aware of your behaviours and where they come from
- Identify your feelings and emotions when you succeed and when you fail
- Learn to overcome repeating patterns of behaviour that hold you back
- Make a plan to achieve your goals
- Have a clear path and a time frame to get you there
- Create new habits
- Apply the skills you are learning to your normal life
- Have the motivation to get you where you want to be
At the end of this program, you will understand how you have been operating in the world around you. You will have a deep self-awareness of yourself and others’ behaviours. You then will be able to make conscious decisions on the way you respond to things.
Our Mindset Change Program
This program will facilitate the development of your goals and set the actions that are to be taken for you to achieve such goals. You will gain a deep self-awareness of your actions and their consequences.
Your coach will work with you to promote the learning of skills that will enhance your self-development for you to be able to eventually direct and regulate the whole process. You will be empowered to be in charge and be responsible for your life and your decisions.
This program will help you to:
- Gain self-awareness
- Accept yourself
- Care for yourself
- Gain self-confidence
- Let go of fears and self-doubt
- Express your feelings, needs, opinions, thoughts and ideas
- Look at the bigger perspective
- Know the consequences of your actions
- Accept feedback without being reactive
- Make changes in your behaviour
- Identify your limiting thoughts and beliefs
- Become an active listener
- Transform your life for the better
During this process, you will have the chance to message by email if you have any doubts or going through a crisis. Our program will revolve around the fundamental 3 step approach – Assessment of Your Past, Present and Future
- Understand the past
- Get to know what are your ideas, thoughts and beliefs
- Become aware how your mindset creates your present experience
- Recognise why you are not having the life you desire
- Discover the reasons for your struggles
- Explore the root cause of your problems
- We will dive deep into understanding why you behave the way you do
- Reflect on your current situation and how you would like it to be different
- Recognise what is holding you back from achieving your goals
- Identify your recurring patterns of behaviour
- Transform your behaviour
- Acquire the skills to make sustainable changes in all areas of your life
This step depends on your circumstances, needs and desires discussed in step 2.
- Recognise what you want going forward
- Imagine where you see yourself in the future
- Reflect on your experience
- Learn from your experience
- Make changes that will contribute to a healthy relationship with yourself
Apply your new skills and knowledge, continue learning and change with intention under our guidance and support.
|1-6||Understand your past and how it had shaped you|
|7-9||Identify what you really want to improve, change or transform in your life and set specific goals for it|
|10-12||We will make a plan and a timeline to achieve these goals|
|12-21||Take action to follow your plan and make the transformation happen|
- Understand your past and how it had shaped you
- Reflect on your past
- Become clear on your current situation
- Understand what you want from the future
- Identify what you really want to improve, change or transform in your life and set specific goals.
- Set specific goals depending on what you want
- Create a plan and timeline
- Make a plan to achieve your goals
- Create a specific timeline for when you want to achieve your goals
- Take action on your plan
- Implement the plan
- Start working towards achieving your goals
How much does the mindset program cost?
This program includes:
- 20 coaching sessions via video call of 90 minutes each
- 1 free final overview closing session of 90 minutes
- 1 PDF workbook for you to complement the sessions
- Email support to clarify doubts
- Guidance to stay on track
- Homework exercises between the sessions
You can enrol on this program as a whole or pay as you go. However, take into account that pay as you go does not include the extras of the program.
This program has set dates and times. The fees are non-refundable. However, we allow some flexibility in terms of days and times for the sessions, subject to availability.