Transformational coaching dives deep into your ideas, thoughts and beliefs to truly make a significant change in your life.
Whenever you may find yourself stuck, indecisive, or fed up, there is a need to make a deep change that can get you out of such situations.
Why Should You Choose Transformational Coaching
Many of our behaviours are automatic, we don’t even think about them. We learnt them during childhood or we used them as a defense mechanism and never got to let go of them after the threat disappeared. Now, we don’t even know why we do what we do.
Through the program you will learn the benefits of stepping out of your comfort zone and be willing to explore beyond, where you can grow and surpass your limiting beliefs.
You will reassess your wins and failures, your weaknesses and strengths, as well as the learning you gain from your life experiences.
Through this program you will
- Identify your limiting ideas, thoughts and beliefs
- Become aware of your behaviours and where they come from
- Identify your feelings and emotions when you succeed and when you fail
- Learn to overcome repeating patterns of behaviour that hold you back
- Make a plan to achieve your goals
- Have a clear path and a time frame to get you there
- Create new habits
- Apply the skills you are learning to your normal life
- Have the motivation to get you where you want to be
- Achieve a long-lasting and sustainable change
At the end of this program you will understand how you have been operating in the world around you. You will have a deep self-awareness of yourself and others behaviours. You then will be able to make conscious decisions on the way you respond to things. This in turn will provide you with the tools to create a real transformation of yourself and create the life you always wanted.
How Can Transformational Coaching Help You
This program will facilitate the development of your goals and set the actions that are to be taken for you to achieve such goals. You will gain a deep self-awareness of your actions and their consequences.
Your coach will work with you to promote the learning of skills that will enhance your self-development for you to be able to eventually direct and regulate the whole process. You will be empowered to be in-charge and be responsible for your life and your decisions.
You will receive the support to help you grow, develop and change your current patterns of thinking, in other words, your perception will be re-wired.
You will learn to:
- Find clarity between short and long-term goals
- Discover your strengths and talents
- Discover your limiting ideas, thoughts and beliefs
- Set goals
- Make a plan
- Stay motivated even through difficult situations
- Achieve your specific goals in a specific amount of time
- Prioritise your learning and professional development
This program will help you to:
- Envision what is truly possible
- Gain awareness about your ideas, talents, motivators, dreams, fears, cultural influences, and assumptions
- Shift to an empowered perspective and mindset
- Realise that you are not alone in this journey, that the support to go through this transformation
- Live a more fulfilling life
- Look at the bigger perspective
- Transform your life for the better
During this process you will have the chance to message by email if you have any doubts or going through a crisis.
Our program will revolve around the fundamental 3 step approach
3 Step Approach (Assessment of Past, Present and Future)
- Understanding the past. Getting to know what are your ideas, thoughts and beliefs. How they are forming your present?
- Understanding your present (How do you feel about your situation, how would you like it to be different? What are you struggling to do to improve or change it? Identify your recurring patterns of behaviour that hold you back.
- Understanding the future. What do you want going forward? Where do you see yourself? How do you see yourself? Learning what you need to do differently to change your behaviour.
Step 1 During this initial assessment we may discover other underlying issues that resulted in the current problems you are experiencing now. We will dive deep into understanding why you do the things you do.
Step 2 At this point, you will have a deep understanding of the reasons for your struggles and why you are not having the life you desire.
At this point we would have discover uncomfortable areas about yourself and your life that you would need to address in order to continue with your change.
Then, we will go deep and uncover the issues that are really holding you back. Address these issues and start the transformation of your behaviour, the way you live your life and ultimately to acquire the skills to make sustainable changes in all areas of your life.
During our coaching sessions we will explore the areas in your life which you are struggling the most with. And see how they may be holding you back from achieving a specific goal and go deep to see how to change the behaviour and transform your whole life.
Step 3 Depending on your scenario on step 2, you will reflect on your experience, learn from it and make changes that will contribute to a healthy relationship with yourself. Apply, learn and change.
How Long Does Transformational Coaching Program Last
This is a 10-week program to work on rewiring your mindset
You will have two 90-minute session per week
The sessions are divided into 3 blocks as benchmarks to track the progress
You will have a total of 20 sessions plus a free closing session
The following able shows how the sessions are structured:
|1-6||Understand your past and how it had shaped you|
|7-9||Identify what you really want to improve, change or transform in your life and set specific goals for it|
|10-12||We will make a plan and a timeline to achieve these goals|
|12-21||Take action to follow your plan and make the transformation happen|
Sessions 1-6 are to understand your past and how it had shaped you
- 2 sessions per to reflect on your past
- 2 sessions per to understand your present
- 2 sessions to understand what you want from the future
At this point you will gain some understanding, you will have feedback on your situation. Here is an opportunity to share your story, feelings, needs and desires and in the process we will explore those together which will give you clarity, understanding and maybe a different perspective on yourself and your situation.
Sessions 7-9 are to identify what you really want to improve, change or transform in your life and set specific goals.
- We’ll set specific goals depending on what you want Sessions 10-12 are to create a plan and timeline
- We will make a plan to achieve your goals
- We will create a specific timeline for when you want to achieve your goals
Sessions 12-21 are to take action on your plan.
With understanding from step 1, clear goals and a plan from step 2, we can now start implementing the plan agreed upon in step 2. You will start working towards achieving your goals.
Once you achieve these goals, you will have the knowledge, understanding and tools to learn from your past experiences and implement the changes needed to create the life you want. After that you will have the tools and knowledge to use them whenever you need.
You can enroll on this program as a whole or pay as you go. However, take into account that single booked sessions won’t include the extras of the program, single sessions will only consist of a video call session.
|PROGRAM||PAY AS YOU GO|
|Specific dates and time for each session||You book your sessions and decide the frequency|
|Pre-planned sessions||Flexible sessions|
|Achieve specific goals at the set timeline||Achieve specific goals at a more flexible timeline|
|Higher commitment||Less commitment|
|Less flexibility||More flexibility|
|Pay up-front||Pay per session|
|Set 90-minute coaching time per session||You choose the time each session last when you book|
|Includes: homework, workbook, email support and guidance||Includes : homework and the session you book for the time you choose|
|21 sessions||Depends on your progress and the frequency of your sessions|
HOW MUCH DOES THIS PROGRAM COST
This program includes:
- 20 coaching sessions via video call of 90 minutes each
- 1 free final overview closing session of 90 minutes
- 1 PDF workbook for you to complement the sessions
- Email support to clarify doubts
- Guidance to stay on track
- Homework exercises between the sessions
This program has predetermined dates and times that will be agreed upon with you. The fees are non-refundable. However, we allow some flexibility in terms of days and times for the sessions, subject to availability.
If you want to take this program, we recommend you booking an introductory session to ensure you are making the right decision.